- Tank: old w@lm@rt purchase (Lord, have mercy)
- Skirt: simple, a-line, elastic waist, with pockets, made with vintage fabric from an old ladies’ tag sale
- Shoes: purchased new dansko Cara Veg-Tan (love, love, love them)
- (not pictured) button-down, black shirt for modesty
It was a very hot day (94 degrees F) and we have no air conditioning at work. The button-down shirt came off and went back on during the day, but by the time I got home and took this picture, it was off, baby, off.
- Capris: thrifted
- Short-sleeved T: (I am a sinner) recently purchased from W@lm@rt (while waiting for mother’s prescription, I succumbed to the temptation of the $3 T)
- Short-sleeve cardigan: refashioned from an ancient, too-short, but much-loved T
- Shoes: Courtney Taylor, thrifted
It was hard to self-photograph this outfit, hence the collage of bad pics.
- Capris: thrifted, repaired, altered, and dyed
- T: thrifted, refashioned from an extra large turtle neck
- Cardigan: cast off from son, refashion from a V-neck pull-over
Field trip day! And chilly. We traditionally wear red on field trips, and all I could find were red pants. This self portrait was taken in my classroom bathroom mirror, I guess I should break down and ask someone to take pictures of me…