What was your most significant expenditure in 2012?
It doesn’t have to be necessarily the biggest expenditure, just the one with the most impact.
What difference has it made to your life?
Those little things and not so little things I do to pamper myself.
- Acupuncture: $75 (once per month)
- Laser Hair Removal: $75 (as needed…hair sprouts in unexpected places after chemotherapy)
- Eyebrow wax: $10.00 (as needed, see above)
- Massage Therapy: $65 (once per month)
- Brazilian Wax: $70 (every 6 weeks)
- Psychotherapy: $10 after insurance (once per week)
- Hair cut and color:$65.00 (once per month)
- Personal Trainer : $25.00 (once per week)
- Bikram Yoga: $10.00 (per class, once or twice a week)
- YMCA Membership: $58 (per month, unlimited classes and usage)
For the first time since I was a young college student, I take care of myself first. I pull the “C” card and tell myself, “I need this to feel better, get healthy, reduce stress…”
I want my beauty, strength, energy and health back. And by golly (and with determination and the help of those service providers) I will get it.
The yoga studio, it’s heated to 106 degrees. I’m addicted. My favorite spot is in front of the mirror by the white door.